Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Challenge

Today, I start a new adventure. It is a test to see if I am capable of accomplishing my dream. In the future, I would like to speak french quite well. For now, I am studying in a language school and the purpose of this blog is to help me polish my french. Of course, it will not be perfect, but then, so are a lot of things in life. Comments are very welcome. :)

Aujourd'hui, je commence un aventure nouvelle. C'est un essai s'assurer si je suis pouvoir faire sur accomplis mon rêve. En futur, je voudrais parler français assez-bien. Pour maintenant, j'etudie dans l'école de langues et la raison pour cette blog est m'aider a perfectionner mon français. Bien sûr, il ne sera pas parfait, mais alors, comme beaucoup les choses en vie. N'hesitez pas à commentaire. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment